maandag 14 september 2009

Wireless island discussion

Today, I have paid a visit to the Dutch Wadden island of Ameland. There, I attended a pleasant meeting about the plan we are developing: 'Wireless Ameland'.
I have discussed the idea with people from the municipality, the Tourist Board and several representatives of local enterprises.
The evening was a success, I think: a project team was formed and instated. In a few weeks we will reconvene, to discuss the homework we will have done by that time.
This night, I'm stuck at the island. The last ferry to the mainland has left hours ago.


Afterwards I sleep at Hotel Nobel. Good food, rich room.


Schiermonnikoog

I've been busy on the coastal islands recently: on Thursday I went over to the island of Schiermonnikoog to discuss innovation with the island town council. That was also quite a good afternoon. For them I made up this picture:

Geen opmerkingen: